Hours of Operation: 24hrs - 7 Days a week
The Radiology Department is staffed by qualified individuals with over 25 years of work experience in the field of diagnostic x-ray. All radiographers are registered by the ARRT and graduates of an accredited college. We are equipped with new state of the art equipment for providing services in the following modalities:
1. General Radiography and Fluoroscopy
2. Computed Tomography (CT)
4. Bone Densitometry
5. Mammography is provided on-site by University Hospital's Mobile Mammography, Augusta, GA
6. MRI- Mobile Service provided by Shared Imaging every Friday
1. GE Logiq S8 Ultrasound Unit- uses sound waves to detect abnormalities in the neck, breast, abdomen, pelvis, and superficial structures.
2. GE Brightspeed CT Scanner- uses radiation to image body structures in cross section.
3. GE Prodigy Bone Densitometry- uses radiation to scan the lumbar spine, hip, and forearm for detection of osteoporosis.
4. GE Advantix Legacy Digital Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Unit- uses radiation to image all body structures.
5. GE 1.5 T Excite (EchoSpeed Plus) MR Scanner
6. Konica Minolta Digital Radiographic Unit